Enabling switches or hold-to-run switches are used to safely operate machine functions within the machine guarding.
Only when pushed in the middle position, will the enabling switch allow that the machine functions can be operated. If the switch is released or pushed the machine will switch off immediately for safety.
The Zeus is a robustly designed modular enabling switch that can be composed to the user’s wishes.
The Zeus hold-to-run switch is always equipped with a robust 3-position manual switch and has the following features:
- Ergonomic design
- Robust IP67 casing
- Modular design
- Is an enabling switch as well as a gate box
- Up to 61 different machine functions can be selected
- Advanced anti-manipulation through hand detection
- Different connection options
- Can be equipped with an emergency stop, key switch and hanging detection
Configureer zelf uw hold-to-run schakelaar
here to help
Contact one of our technical specialists or sales engineers
For all your questions about our products and services, please fill in the form below (response within 1 working day).